Why is my AdSense account not approved



Why is my Adsense account rejected?

Getting adsense account approve can be a nightmare to a few newlbie bloggers. in case you are new in the sport or you are a pouneer and you are having problems getting your adsense account approve, this article is for you.

This put up carries  separate sections, the primary talks approximately my adsense tale which may be inspirational to you, the second element is actually about why your adsense account become rejected.

If you do not want to read about my story, scroll down a piece.

Wondering why your adsene account changed into rejected, you aren't on my own, a lot of us newbie bloggers always land into this hassle. I faced this issue after I just commenced blogging.

Before i defined why your adsense account changed into rejected, permit me tell you this brief enjoy of thoughts.

Ho! it's surely a humorous experience but i realize you'll research from it. so, once I first search on google ' the way to make cash on-line in Nigeria in 2020, i landed on one website that talks approximately running a blog as one of the predominant approaches to make cash on line.

I speedy again did a few little research about blogging and decided to interact in it. i chosed blogger plartform as it became free to start even as much as the date of guide of this post, it's miles unfastened. i created a 

weblog and begin writing a few short put up not up to two paragraphs and 50 words i copied pics from different websites and insert in my submit. i noticed profits tap on blogger and become so hectic.

After about a month, i clicked on the income faucet, followed a few steps and applied for adsense account.

Google said we are reviewing your internet site, we can notify you as soon as we are carried out.

After approximately two weeks of waiting, google adsense despatched me a mail titled

" your adsense account became rejected" oh! i used to be so frustrated. i study the email and a number of the reasons gooogle adsense gave me for my account rejection have been:

1. You do not have enough textual content in your website

2. write top fine submit.

3. and many others.

In that equal mail they similarly gave me what to do to earlier than reapplying.

After my disappoinment, i by no means gave up. i did greater studies, observed the policies and reapplied, i understand what's in your thoughts now.

When I reapplied and waited for about a week, i obtained another e mail titled

" Congrats, your adsense account has been approved", you can now begin earning by putting only a easy code on your web page.

Oh sure! that was the day i know i was 70% blogger.

Now without me telling you what to do, i'm pretty positive you've got grasp many training from my tale. i can now not now not end without given you those few reasons your adsense account become rejected. this reasons will similarly come up with a path a good way to follow before making use of for adsense if not, your story will be just like thoughts.

Why is my adsense account now not accredited

the subsequent factors from my private enjoy explains why your adsense account became rejected.

1. Inadequate post: in case you simply lunch your website online, you won't know the quantity of post you need to have for your weblog earlier than applying for adsense. i can say the isn't most or minimum quantity of put up but from enjoy it's among 50 to one hundred accurate first-rate weblog post. in my story above,i had simply 16 scrashy weblog post lol!

2. Content: your submit should be of precise excellent, it really is write most effective what you realize high-quality, do now not reproduction put up or images. google and adsense loves handiest clean content. like i said in my tale, i were copying pictures. don't do this, google may even penalize you for this.

3. Have an excellent weblog layout: a good weblog layout or topic have to have simply two coulours and easy to navigate via.

4. let your weblog run for some time: considering that blogging is not make cash short enterprise, google adsense require some blogs in a few nations to be active for six months. those nations may be discovered in google adsense coverage. that is similarly to make certain which you are critical about running a blog or together with your website.

The above points are simply coming to add on the alternative belongings you should do before making use of for adsense.

This matters include: Contact us Page, About us Page, Disclaimer page, DMCA page, Privacy and policy Page and Terms and Conditions.

I have blanketed those most crucial pages in details in my previous articles.

I hope you examine some thing, when you have issues getting your adsene account approve, don't hesitate to contact or remark. see you in comment section.

Thank you! why is my adsense account rejected?

Adsense recommendations

Post a Comment

0 Comments